AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 Adds Support for Resident Evil Village, Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition
- World Gaming
- No Comments on AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 Adds Support for Resident Evil Village, Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition
- Posted on
The AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 adds support for Resident Evil Village (AMD Radeon VII Cards only), Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition, and a few general fixes. The next set is here.
As we continued down the path we were on, we came to a crossroads but, instead of a sign that said “two paths,” we looked down each of the paths and we saw a sign that said “AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1.”
AMD has released the Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 software. The latest driver adds support for Capcom’s Resident Evil Village game and improves performance at maximum 4K settings on Radeon RX 6800 XT graphics cards with 16GB of memory by 13% over the previous driver. It also adds support for 4A Games’ enhanced PC edition of Metro Exodus, which is released today for systems with ray-tracing GPUs.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 Highlights
- Resident Evil Village
- Up to 13% better performance in Resident Evil Village @ 4K MAX with Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.5.1 on the Radeon RX 6800XT graphics card with 16GB of memory compared to the previous driver version
- Metro Exodus Extended Edition for PC
- In Disco Elysium, trees equipped with Radeon RX 6000 series graphics can exhibit flickering textures.
- Performance metrics may not accurately reflect temperatures on Ryzen 5 1600 series processors.
- In some missions of Payday 2, performance in 4K resolution on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards may be lower than expected.
- Moonlight Blade may crash if you start the game with ray tracing enabled.
- Some video previews on media pages or thumbnails in Radeon software may show green corruption.
- Shortcut keys from the Radeon software that use the numeric keypad sometimes do not register or do not work properly after upgrading to a newer version of the Radeon software.
- Radeon Software’s recording and multimedia software may fail to recognize and mark screenshots, replays, or recordings from Rainbow Six Siege.
- Radeon Software game detection added for some recently added Xbox Game Pass games.
- Uninstalling or updating the Radeon software with the factory reset option may delete the AMD chipset driver folders if they are stored in the same folder as the Radeon software installation. Users who want to perform a factory reset are advised to use AMD’s cleanup utility.
- In Resident Evil Village, AMD Radeon VII graphics may intermittently crash in the application or TDRs may occur during the first mission of the game.
- When enhanced sync is enabled, a black screen may appear in some games and system configurations. Users experiencing issues when Advanced Sync is enabled should disable it as a temporary fix.
- Connecting two displays with a large difference in resolution/refresh rate may cause flickering in Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon’s performance measurement and logging functions may periodically report extremely high and incorrect memory clock speeds.
- If you are using the Record & Stream tab and the monitor is connected during operation, the Radeon software may freeze.
- Radeon FreeSync can sometimes bog down the desktop after switching tasks between the expanded screen and the main screen when closing a game, leading to poor performance or stuttering. Rebooting the system is a possible solution in this case.
- Cyberpunk 2077 may exhibit incorrect shadows on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics systems when ray tracing is enabled.
- The Ryzen Master start or launch buttons in the Radeon software can sometimes disappear or Ryzen Master is not initialized.
- If Ryzen Master is not detected in the Adrenalin software after installation, you may need to reboot your system.
- DOTA 2 may suffer from flickering and corruption on the Ryzen Mobile 5000 series.
- FPS recordings may not be recorded correctly or at all on the Ryzen Mobile 4000 and Ryzen Mobile 5000 series.
Known issues with AMD Link for Windows
- AMD is investigating occasional reports of intermittent signal loss during stream optimization when using HEVC on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products or higher. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding parameter.
- When streaming with HEVC on some configurations over an internet connection, intermittent gray screen corruption may occur. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding parameter.
The Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.5.1 software installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
LG’s 32-inch OLED Pro UltraFine Display comes to market in June for $4,000
6. May 20216 May 2021
AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Suh delivers speech at Computex 2021
6. May 20216 May 2021
Theport of Super Mario 64 for PC has been updated with ray tracing and newmodels.
5. May 20215. May 2021
Resident Evil Village gets positive reviews
5. May 20215. May 2021
EVGA announces SuperNOVA 850 GM and 750 GM SFX power supplies
5. May 20215. May 2021
Sabrent RocketQ Battleship PCIe 4.0 SSD with 64TB storage soon available
5. May 20215. May 2021
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about resident evil village dlss and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Radeon software adrenalin edition?
If you’re a PC gamer looking for a graphics card upgrade, you might be tempted by the new AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 GPUs. With support for ray tracing and up to 16GB of memory, these cards are a major step up from previous generations. And with an MSRP of $399.99 for the RX 5700 XT, $349.99 for the RX 5700, and $329.99 for the RX 590, they’re more affordable than Nvidia’s competing RTX 2080. AMD recently released their latest software update for Radeon cards titled Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition (18.4.1). This new update includes a few new features, bug fixes, and performance enhancements to their previous drivers. The new features include enhanced Sync features for AMD FreeSync, a new power saving mode, and expanded support for Radeon Chill. All of these features and more are described in the video above!
What is the latest version of AMD adrenalin?
It is the latest version of AMD adrenalin. As usual, the update includes a ton of fixes for various graphics cards: We made further optimizations to the memory system. Forza Horizon 4 is now playable with a Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card. World of Tanks is now playable with a Radeon RX Vega 56 (8GB) graphics card. We fixed an issue with some game experiences where in-game text was blurry when using Radeon FreeSync technology. We have added user preference options for AMD Link for Radeon Overlay and Radeon ReLive. We fixed an issue where Radeon Wattman may not reach applied values for power and temperature targets on certain configurations. We fixed an issue where Radeon FreeSync As always, AMD has released a new version of its software suite for Radeon graphics cards. This time around, the release is version 18.12.4, and it comes with a bunch of new features and bug fixes that should make your gaming experience even better. As always, the new version is available via AMD’s Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition page under the Downloads tab. The Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.4 is provided for Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Windows 8 64-bit.
Should I update AMD Radeon driver?
(AMD) released a new driver update this week, but what are the changes and should you download it? The new driver (ver. 18.3.1) features performance improvements for three of the most popular games: “Final Fantasy XV,” “Assassin’s Creed Odyssey” and “Rise of the Tomb Raider.” AMD said that the new drivers also fix issues that arise when users run “Hitman 2” on a multi-GPU setup, and that they improve display handling on the Oculus Rift S VR headset. With the latest update to the AMD Radeon driver, there has been some concern over the new additions. More specifically, with the addition of a new feature called “Radeon Chill” that sets a target frame rate, which results in the video card throttling down the frame rate to meet the target. While AMD’s intentions are good, this has led to some frustrating issues with the game Fortnite. Though, don’t worry, there is a quick fix to disable Radeon Chill.
amd adrenalin 2020 downloadamd radeon software downloadresident evil village ray tracingresident evil village ray tracing ps5resident evil village dlssamd adrenalin 2021 download,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,resident evil village ray tracing,amd adrenalin 2020 latest version download,resident evil village ray tracing ps5,resident evil village dlss,amd adrenalin 2021 download,resident evil village rtx,amd adrenalin 2020 download,resident evil 8 raytracing